Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

has anyone purchased the 2610ML and how to you like it

thinking about purchasing a 2610 ml a little bigger than the 22 mle but same layout. will be towing with a ford f 150 with trailer towing package any issues that you might see with that set up

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave woz View Post
    thinking about purchasing a 2610 ml a little bigger than the 22 mle but same layout. will be towing with a ford f 150 with trailer towing package any issues that you might see with that set up
    We just got our 2610 and, so far, are really liking it. I use to have a Jayco Pinnacle fifth wheel so am towing with a F350 with a WD hitch. So no problems. We took one trip from SC to PA and back. Had a blowout with the Westlake that seems to be attributable to a nail or something that was undetected until it shredded. Have a TPMS now. There was a leaking fresh water dump valve that needs to be fixed and I think there is a leak in the FW system. The 52 gallon tank only lasts a day and a half with one shower for each of us, dishwashing and toilet use. Dealer said that the system was pressure tested but there is a problem somewhere. Also, the tank level monitor is not reading correctly and needs to be fixed.

Size wise, it seems to be a good fit for the two of us and two dogs. With the slide out there is plenty of room to move around. The recliners are comfortable and TV easy to view from them. The over the air antenna and wireless booster are excellent. You can stream movies using the CG wireless. I don't like the curved wall behind the bed. Hard to sit up in bed without piling pillows behind you. I replaced the windows in both doors with the Thin Shade. The bedroom was way too bright in the morning. The kitchen is great and there is a lot of storage. Hard to find stuff with so many places to look. I wish the took some of that space to hide a garbage can though. Pass thru storage is good considering that I can store a lot of stuff in the covered truck bed now that there is no FW hitch in there.

This is my first bumper pull but it seems to tow very well. Still getting used to backing as it is different than a FW on a truck with a long bed. Over all I think you'll like it. Can't wait to get out on the road again with mine.
    Harry C
    2021 Grand Design Imagine 2610ML
    2015 F350
    Formerly: Jayco Pinnacle 36REQS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Picked up our 2610ML in Tennessee in March. We traveled on to Florida. We love the layout, it is very easy to live in. We spent a total of seven weeks in it. Had two issues, first added a mattress topper, second the lever was frozen on the black tank. We towed it 2200 miles with our Toyota tundra using an Anderson weight distribution system. Very nicely layed out with loads of storage. We very much recommend this unit. Enjoy your journey.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave woz View Post
    I was checking out the 2610ml on The Grand design website, it is listed as Dealer stock only.
    Is this because of parts shortage or has it been discontinued?
    Bob A.
    Bob & Alice
    2020 Ram 3500 Limited Megacab SRW Aisin
    2020 Grand Design Imagine 2450RL
    ProPride 3P 1400 lb. bars WDH
    Micro Air easy start, Goodyear Endurance Load rated "E" Tires
    Titan 50 gallon diesel replacement tank
    Previous: 2019 Ram 1500 Limited

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We’re not in the market for a new TT but I like this floor plan and was surprised to see it’s listed as Dealer Stock Only. There’s another thread currently going on this model.
    2010 Tundra SR5 DC 5.7L 4x4
    2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE
    Andersen WDH
    Dexter E-Z Flex Suspension Kit
    2018 Rockwood Mini Lite 2104s
    2014 Jayco x17z Hybrid