User Tag List

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Full Width Mud Flap

Wanting to put full width mud flaps on my 2021 HD3500. It has the step in the tailgate. Is there a setup that mounts to the receiver hitch that won’t interfere with the tailgate step. Recommendations?
    2020 Solitude 2930RL
    2021 GMC Denali 3500HD Standard Bed
    B&W RVK3710 Hitch

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fam5mel View Post
    Wanting to put full width mud flaps on my 2021 HD3500. It has the step in the tailgate. Is there a setup that mounts to the receiver hitch that won’t interfere with the tailgate step. Recommendations?
    Rock Tamers; https://rock-tamers.com/

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thought I’d update my post and pass along my findings. For those who have a GM truck with the step tailgate a receiver mounted full width mudflap is not really an option. First if you should drop the step it’s going to hit the receiver that the mud flap mounts to. Second it will interfere with the rear camera and sensors. After looking around I found my answer. It’s a full width mudflap made by Agricover called the Rockstar. It mounts under the bumper, supported by two brackets using existing bolts. You slide mudflap over the brackets and secure with a clip on each bracket. Easy on and easy off. It’s quite robust and extends about 4” past the rear bumper. Great for wide body trailer. Also excellent customer service. Real Truck sells them.