Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Water sits on bottom of Bathroom Sink - Sink shape issue - 2021 295RL

Anyone else having an issue that water never fully drains out. Even though the trailer is level it seems as though the sink does not lean perfectly towards the drain and we end up having 1/4 inch of water sitting in front of the drain hole. We are left to wipe out the drain after every use to get rid of bits etc - this is not pleasant. You would think sinks are moulded the same. I assume this would be a warranty issue or should I just replace with something else. Any suggestions of a replacement make and model that fits the 2021 Reflection 295RL would be appreciated. thanks
    2021 F250 XLT CCSB 6.2, 4.30, Iconic Silver, 2021 GD REFLECTION 295RL. PULLRITE SUPERGL. 2914
    2017 F250 Lariat CCSB 6.2 3.73, Caribou , 2013 COACHMEN FREEDOM EXPRESS 281RLDS
    2008 F150 XLT CCSB 5.4 3.55 Blue, 2008 STARCRAFT TT

Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you have the sink replaced under warranty, GD would likely replace it with the same thing. Not being familiar with what sinks they're putting in the 2021 Reflections, can you tell us what kind of sink it is? Is it composite, plastic, stainless steel? If you could take a photo of it and post it, we would have more to go on, too.

Rob
    U.S. Army Retired
    2012 F350 DRW CC LB Lariat PS 6.7
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS, disc brakes,
    Sailun LRG tires, solar, DP windows, W/D
    (Previously in a Reflection 337RLS)
    Full time since 08/2015

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are you certain it’s level? Check the floor in front of the sink. If it’s level, check the counter top and sink bottom. My Imagine sink drains just fine.

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Second Chance View Post
    If you have the sink replaced under warranty, GD would likely replace it with the same thing. Not being familiar with what sinks they're putting in the 2021 Reflections, can you tell us what kind of sink it is? Is it composite, plastic, stainless steel? If you could take a photo of it and post it, we would have more to go on, too.

Rob
    Thank you Rob and Rabbit. I am going camping Thanksgiving weekend at the Niagara Falls KOA. The trailer has been in storage since I posted the question. I will have a close look at everything then . It is definitely not stainless steel and the faucet is attached to the sink. I know it is a very tight space underneath. I would be worried if they replaced the sink they might disturb the faucet lines causing a leak in the future. Its almost where you say can I live with the puddle in the sink. Anyway I will have a good look next weekend. thanks
    2021 F250 XLT CCSB 6.2, 4.30, Iconic Silver, 2021 GD REFLECTION 295RL. PULLRITE SUPERGL. 2914
    2017 F250 Lariat CCSB 6.2 3.73, Caribou , 2013 COACHMEN FREEDOM EXPRESS 281RLDS
    2008 F150 XLT CCSB 5.4 3.55 Blue, 2008 STARCRAFT TT

Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfredo View Post
    Thank you Rob and Rabbit. I am going camping Thanksgiving weekend at the Niagara Falls KOA. The trailer has been in storage since I posted the question. I will have a close look at everything then . It is definitely not stainless steel and the faucet is attached to the sink. I know it is a very tight space underneath. I would be worried if they replaced the sink they might disturb the faucet lines causing a leak in the future. Its almost where you say can I live with the puddle in the sink. Anyway I will have a good look next weekend. thanks
    Leaks after working under the sink should not be a concern if the work is done correctly. If the faucet is mounted on the sink, it and the water lines will have to be disconnected to swap out the sink, anyway. I have replaced the faucets in both our bathroom and kitchen and there are no leaks anywhere.

Rob
    U.S. Army Retired
    2012 F350 DRW CC LB Lariat PS 6.7
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS, disc brakes,
    Sailun LRG tires, solar, DP windows, W/D
    (Previously in a Reflection 337RLS)
    Full time since 08/2015