First trip out this Spring and encountered issues with the Ground Control system. I knew the "Hitch Height" setting wasn't going to work after removing the battery over the winter but it did raise the 4 rear jacks while leaving the nose where it had been. So I raised the nose where I needed it by using the arrow up button. I hitched up, pressed "Retract All" and we were on our way. When we arrived and set up camp, I raised the nose to unhitch, pulled away from the RV and then used auto level. It worked flawlessly. When we were getting ready to come home, "Hitch Height" didn't work again. Just a red blinking light on the outside control unit. When I looked at the main digital panel, it said "Vehicle in Motion Some features disabled Press OK to continue" So I did that and then had to go into manual mode and raise the rear jacks and then manually raise the front jacks to get hooked up. After hooking up, I pressed "Retract All" and again, got the red blinking light and had to manually raise the jacks. When we got home, I had to do everything manually again and got that same "Vehicle in Motion Some features disabled Press OK to continue" message. I had the 7 pin plug unplugged so it was just the physical attachment to the hitch. Also, I tried using the compass connect leveling feature on my phone and it did nothing no matter what I pushed on my phone. Any ideas on what the problem is?