Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Andersen Hitch #3220 + Brand New Bed Shaft #3219 + Safety Chains #3249

Hello fellow GD'ers

Changing around the configuration of my bed for my tonneau/bike rack so swapping out our Andersen Ultimate hitch. Purchased in August of 2019 with the aluminum bed shaft #3219 for better contact, lighter, and ease of use than a standard turnover ball as well as the Ultimate Safety Chains with the matching plate #3249 . We used this set up on our 2020 320G and F350 something like 10 times with the onset of COVID as we ended up in a seasonal our first full year of camping. For the the whole package $700. I've been watching these come and go on various rv forums so think this is a fair price. The bed shaft is brand new never used, otherwise normal wear and tear (safety chains have a tendency to bounce around) for this barely used and in great condition hitch. I will throw in my "installation kit" that includes the 1/2" torque wrench, 15/16 socket, and allen socket for 50 bucks if you want. I put together just to keep in the truck, as this is essential when installing/reinstalling the hitch to specs. This hitch is rated at 24K lb. and 4,500 lb. tongue capacity.

I also have a bed mat to protect your bed if interested.

I am located in NE Ohio. As you may know, this setup is very light, around 40 lbs with the chains, so that said my first preference is pick up/meet up near here, but willing to ship however common carrier is pretty expensive due to the dimensions. PM me if interested. We travel near the Ann Abor MI and Cinci OH area to see the kids from time to time, so that is an option to connect in the next couple months.
    Last edited by MooManChu; 04-19-2021 at 11:47 AM.