Hello, we recently picked up our new 2910bh. I plan to add solar and a small inverter to power the tv and misc plug loads (no microwave). So, the solar went well, MPPT charger + 100w panel, we'll see how far that gets us. Now to the inverter. I have an old 600w sine inverter that I was going to reuse. I wired it to the load center to the gfi circuit, turn off the breaker, and that works great. But unfortunately the TV is not on that circuit. Actually nothing built into the camper is on that circuit, it's just for the plugs. With the exception of the outlet behind the TV and the one in the entertainment area behind the radio. The outlet nearest the radio is on the microwave circuit (I can also power this fine with my inverter) and the TV one is on *one of* the refrigerator circuits (it's 50a). My inverter trips if I try to power it (again all breakers turned off so it's just that circuit). It's not the TV because I can plug that directly into the inverter and it uses less than 20w. With the tv unplugged, I measure 10 ohms DC between hot & neutral on this circuit. I unplug the refrigerator plug from outside and still measure 10 ohms. That seems like maybe the water heater element, so I unplug that and no luck, still 10 ohm. It's not the converter, because I can see it and the circuit it's plugged into and it's not this one.

So, this leaves me with 2 questions: 1) why are there 2 refrigerator circuits (15a)? and 2) what is the mystery load on the TV circuit?

What am I missing?

Thanks