User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by We R BOB View Post
    Thanks, mostad. Pretty sure we have light switches in all the right places, so I will definitely be checking on that. Speaking of switches; I am a little concerned about having most of the controls in a digital panel and not actual switches. I am hoping there is some kind of manual override/backup system should that panel fail. I guess having the ability to interact with the coach via the phone app could be a backup option.

We did not go with the generator either, and the dealer threw in the gen prep package. Like you, we also have 2 Honda generators, both 2200's. We did not go with the dual pane windows, 3rd AC, or the 2nd awning. Hopefully, we will not regret getting any of those.

Like you, as well, we intend on using the garage as a dining area/extra living space when our motorcycles are outside. We did get the 300W solar package, and will likely upgrade that later on, along with the lithium batteries.

We intentionally went with 18CF gas/electric fridge over the residential one, as we prefer having the power source option when boondocking. We normally add in blocks of ice to help in the cooling and use the melted ice for various water options. Although it usually takes several days for the melting to occur.

On a side note..I was born and raised in Corpus Christi and familiar with South Texas, although it's been many years since I've visited that area. I am curious as to why you chose Mission to be your home base.

Thanks again.
    Really wish I had the 3d AC in the rear. Next year perhaps.

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ra&Ta350 View Post
    Really wish I had the 3d AC in the rear. Next year perhaps.
    Thanks, Ra&Ta350. I may be wishing the same thing as we roll into summer.
    Carl & Jacqueline
    We R B.O.B. (Boomers on Bikes)
    2020 Momentum 349M
    2019 Ford F450 6.7L PowerStroke

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jjbbrewer View Post
    Congrats on your 351M! We were torn between that, the 320G and the 349M w/2nd bath. Ultimately, it came down to more kitchen area in the 349M at the sacrifice of some garage space for the 2nd bathroom. I think any of these units are pretty damn nice.

People have called these things $80k starter kits and I agree. Since getting mine in December, I've already done about 22 pretty major modifications to it and I still have a few more to go. Most of these are comfort/convenience (sewer system, WiFi, electrical system improvements, extra tv) and now I'm getting into garage functional changes (motorcycle transport, equipment, tools, gear).

Oh, and about tow vehicles - I just bought something that I was pretty sure would pull anything I wanted to pull.
    Thanks, jjbbrewer. We definitely feel good about our choice. and would have been just happy with the 349. 22 upgrades seems like quite a bit in such a short period of time. I can see ourselves doing upgrades similar to yours, though not as fast. But you never know...
    Carl & Jacqueline
    We R B.O.B. (Boomers on Bikes)
    2020 Momentum 349M
    2019 Ford F450 6.7L PowerStroke

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234