Hello. I am not a Solitude owner yet.... I joined this forum to get a few answers and feedback. I appreciate your help / guidance in advance. My wife and I are experienced RVers and have been doing this for nearly 20 years (we started young...). We are on our 3rd RV - a Heartland Big Country 3650RL (40 foot).

We are considering trading our Heartland 5er for a Grand Design Solitude 390RK-R. We have not been to visit one in person yet for a myriad of reason but I wanted to get some feedback from current owners of that model before we go to the dealership.

Can someone post a photo of the inside of the coach -> looking from the door back to the kitchen with the slides IN? I can't see to find a photo of that anywhere.

Are you able to control the slides individually? Since the refrigerator and kitchen are all the way in the back (which we think we like), it kinda makes it a little more difficult to stop by the side of the road for quick lunch if you have to run out all the slides.

We are not full timers (weekenders trending towards anytimers) so our unit has to sit in a covered storage facility for a few months at a time. Due to size/width restrictions at my storage facility, I have to store my RV with slides IN. On my current 5er, we are able to leave the refrigerator doors open to help with ventilation, mold, sell, etc. while the coach is not being used and is not powered up. Is this even possible with the 390RK?

Last question - tell me things you don't like about your 390RK.

Much appreciated Grand Design Community! :-)

Thank you.
Chris