User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MTB Hauler View Post
    It was tough waiting that long but looking at the pics the dealer just sent me I know it was worth it!
    In 2016 when we ordered out 376 with full body paint things went a bit quicker. Back then there was a lot of trouble with bad hub seals so I paid the dealer to pull the hubs and check the brakes for grease contamination. It was in the shop when we went to pick it up. We arrived just before closing to inspect the brakes with a plan to take possession the next day. The sales guy led us back into the shop.

I stood there with my mouth open. It was beautiful. I was soooo big. I turned to my wife and said "Oh my, what have we done?" I was a bit overwhelmed.

4 years later we are still loving it. And we still get a lot of stares.
    Dallas
    2017 Momentum 376TH, 2019 Ford F450, Dual Rear Wheel, 4x4, diesel.
    2015 Harley-Davidson Street, XG750

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We ordered our 398M back in 16 with FBP. I think it is well worth it; as we ordered a new Solitude in January with FBP. It was built in April and just got notification that it is back at GD for finishing. We were hoping to get it late April when we ordered, but now it looks like the last week in May or Early June. We are currently on a 3 week trip that we were hoping to do with the new rig, but I'm sure after taking delivery of the new rig it will be worth the wait for the FBP. Less maintenance, easier to wash the bugs off of the front cap and it looks much better. It is a personal and budget decision, but in my opinion it is well worth it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123