User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    How are you liking the 346? I want this camper!

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximus216 View Post
    How are you liking the 346? I want this camper!
    We like it fine, love the rear underneath storage too!
    '21 Solitude 346FL-R
    '21 GMC 2500 Denali 4x4
    Byron, Ga

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Rob,

I have this same waterfall faucet in my 2022 Solitude 310. Upon trying to get the calcium off I goofed and removed the paint as it chipped off. I can easily order a new one from Lippert but prefer a non-waterfall type design so water doesn't sit in the waterfall area and create this problem I've had again. I'm having trouble finding one that is the old fashioned faucet type that comes on of a spout instead of the waterfall effect. Or I suppose I could just dry the well part of it where water sits off each time it's used but afraid that may set me up for failure :-) I called Lippert and they only had the non waterfall in silver and not the matte black. Not a big deal to have that silver but thought I would ask.

P.S. How do I become a paid member? I think this is a wonderful forum.

Jeff Imlay

Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 60356jai View Post
    Hi Rob,

I have this same waterfall faucet in my 2022 Solitude 310. Upon trying to get the calcium off I goofed and removed the paint as it chipped off. I can easily order a new one from Lippert but prefer a non-waterfall type design so water doesn't sit in the waterfall area and create this problem I've had again. I'm having trouble finding one that is the old fashioned faucet type that comes on of a spout instead of the waterfall effect. Or I suppose I could just dry the well part of it where water sits off each time it's used but afraid that may set me up for failure :-) I called Lippert and they only had the non waterfall in silver and not the matte black. Not a big deal to have that silver but thought I would ask.

P.S. How do I become a paid member? I think this is a wonderful forum.

Jeff Imlay
    @60356jai -

Who are you asking (there are several Robs on the forum)? Here are a few forum tips:

1) If you use "Reply With Quote" (to the right of "Reply") as I have here, folks will know to whom you are responding and that person will get a notification.

2) You can also tag folks using the "@" symbol and their user name (as I have done yours) - they'll also get a notification that way.

3) You can create a signature block with your RV and tow vehicle information (see mine below). That way you won't have to repeat that information whenever you post or ask a question - and others won't have to ask. You can create a signature by going to:

Forum Actions (on menu bar) -> Edit Profile -> Edit Signature (under My Settings on the left)

Note: you'll need to have a paid subscription to add an image to your signature. You can subscribe (paid membership) by going to Paid Membership on the main menu bar at the top of the page.

Rob
    U.S. Army Retired
    2012 F350 DRW CC LB Lariat PS 6.7
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS, disc brakes,
    Sailun LRG tires, solar, DP windows, W/D
    (Previously in a Reflection 337RLS)
    Full time since 08/2015

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Water Faucet

Quote Originally Posted by Second Chance View Post
    @60356jai -

Who are you asking (there are several Robs on the forum)? Here are a few forum tips:

1) If you use "Reply With Quote" (to the right of "Reply") as I have here, folks will know to whom you are responding and that person will get a notification.

2) You can also tag folks using the "@" symbol and their user name (as I have done yours) - they'll also get a notification that way.

3) You can create a signature block with your RV and tow vehicle information (see mine below). That way you won't have to repeat that information whenever you post or ask a question - and others won't have to ask. You can create a signature by going to:

Forum Actions (on menu bar) -> Edit Profile -> Edit Signature (under My Settings on the left)

Note: you'll need to have a paid subscription to add an image to your signature. You can subscribe (paid membership) by going to Paid Membership on the main menu bar at the top of the page.

Rob
    @Second Chance

Sorry for my challenges with this but will get it right. Thanks for the great instructions. I was or thought I was replying to you Rob. Obviously, something didn't work on my end. I was reading about replacing the waterfall faucet and thought it was you that had a good comment that caught my attention. If this wasn't you, I'll go back to find that thread.

Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 60356jai View Post
    @Second Chance

Sorry for my challenges with this but will get it right. Thanks for the great instructions. I was or thought I was replying to you Rob. Obviously, something didn't work on my end. I was reading about replacing the waterfall faucet and thought it was you that had a good comment that caught my attention. If this wasn't you, I'll go back to find that thread.
    This is the faucet I used in the bathroom:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

It takes two adapters I picked up at the local home improvement store (sorry, I don't remember the specs) to adapt the household faucet to the PEX RV plumbing. The original thread may have that info...

Rob
    U.S. Army Retired
    2012 F350 DRW CC LB Lariat PS 6.7
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS, disc brakes,
    Sailun LRG tires, solar, DP windows, W/D
    (Previously in a Reflection 337RLS)
    Full time since 08/2015

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12