Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by VPFam5 View Post
    Well, the Einstein's at the factory put the fuses for the amps behind the breaker panel. Look there and you should find them. I had nothing but trouble with the amps and subwoofers and took a bit to find that out. Even the factory had a hard time getting that info. Had to go out on the floor to ask the people putting it together.
    You mean the AC breaker panel. Isn’t that the converter as well?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AllenRender View Post
    You mean the AC breaker panel. Isn’t that the converter as well?
    Yes, that's correct.
    '19 Momentum 351M
    '20 Ford F-350 Powerstroke 8' bed

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well I finally got back to my RV and I did find the fuse which was blown. I was able to remove a panel to the underside of where the breaker panel was and it was right there. Now even-though the power is on at the subwoofer and the Sub volume is turned up no sound there yet so I must be missing something. But I have power now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My amp and outside subwoofer ended up both being bad. Replaced them both and it worked fine for a while and now the subwoofer outside doesn't work again. Haven't even tried to figure it out again. I thought maybe the dealer had it cranked at a show or something and it blew but we haven't even had it up hardly loud enough to hear. Not sure about that system...
    '19 Momentum 351M

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After all that I have tried it appears that all I had to do was unplug the power from the Subwoofer and plug it back in and it seems to all be working now. Although it may have been I did not select the right things to listen to. I started to watch a movie on my Apple TV after unpluging the power to the subwoofer and started a Movie that I knew that has a lot of bass and everything seems to be working as expected.

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My amp and outside subwoofer ended up both being bad. Replaced them both and it worked fine for a while and now the subwoofer outside doesn't work again. Haven't even tried to figure it out again. I thought maybe the dealer had it cranked at a show or something and it blew but we haven't even had it up hardly loud enough to hear. Not sure about that system...
    Sorry to bring up an old thread but was wondering where the subs are located in the momentum fifth wheels? We just picked up our unit and went with the "upgraded" fosgate system but I was just trying to find the interior and exterior sub.
    2022 Momentum 350G - all upgrades minus 3 season doors
    2020 F350 Lariat Sport 6.7 CCLB FX4 - 3.5" Carli Pintop Suspension System - Air Lift Load Lifter 5000 w/Wireless One - 68 Gallon S&B Fuel Tank
    2022 CanAm Maverick X3 Max X RS Turbo RR w/Smart-Shox (on order)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pecora55 View Post
    Sorry to bring up an old thread but was wondering where the subs are located in the momentum fifth wheels? We just picked up our unit and went with the "upgraded" fosgate system but I was just trying to find the interior and exterior sub.
    Ours are located in the cabinet just to the left of where the stereo is. Top forward cabinet. They are pretty small.
    '19 Momentum 351M

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ours are located in the cabinet just to the left of where the stereo is. Top forward cabinet. They are pretty small.
    Thanks, nothing in our cabinets that I can see. did find the interior behind the couch, should have looked there first ha. No idea where the extra exterior sub is at though.
    2020 F350 Lariat Sport 6.7 CCLB FX4 - 3.5" Carli Pintop Suspension System - Air Lift Load Lifter 5000 w/Wireless One - 68 Gallon S&B Fuel Tank

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pecora55 View Post
    Thanks, nothing in our cabinets that I can see. did find the interior behind the couch, should have looked there first ha. No idea where the extra exterior sub is at though.
    Sorry, didn't read your question right. Our amps are in that cabinet. One sub is behind the couch and the other one is in an outdoor box right about under the steps.
    '19 Momentum 351M

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry, didn't read your question right. Our amps are in that cabinet. One sub is behind the couch and the other one is in an outdoor box right about under the steps.
    Thanks! I will have to check behind the steps!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast