Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by traveldawg View Post
    @Gfbaab
    Do you actually download it to the Ford navigation app or are you using the RV Life app via Apple CarPlay?
    My wife has rv trip wizard on her iPhone and down loads on what we think is apple cr play. It is not fords nav system. We know when we stop for a rest we do not turn truck off as we must download the route again. In the download process it puts an icon on the truck monitor, tap on that and sometimes it takes a few minutes, depending on coverage. It will eventually sayadd a destination, generally we tap that 2 or 3 times and eventually it will bring up your rv trip routes and you tap on the correct one and the rest is history. We actually lost the signal twice due to altitude so I always look at route before we leave so I have an idea of the route. Just used it for 4900 miles in 3 states and it worked great. Good luck,
    2021 GD solitude 310GK. Cooper roadmaster tires 17.5” w/ washer/dryer. Carry Honda 2200 for those emergencies. 2019 F250 Platinum longbed 6.7L,w/ ultimate tow pkg and airbags, 3.55 gear ratio, 48 gal.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good Sam Club RV Trip Planner decided that too many people were saving trips and since the data usage was so high, they solved their problem by eliminating all saved trips. I think this will not only adversely effect the RVer, but the Good Sam campgrounds' business.
    JessJoe - Eastern PA
    2019 Reflection 29RS - Reese GooseBox
    2017 Ram 2500 6.7L 4x4 SRW SB

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345