Disclaimer: The following is my opinion only based on our travel habits, campgrounds used, and planning preferences. I am not receiving any compensation from any of the products for my opinion. Certainly not the ones I didn't care for.

I have tried several RV Trip Planning products over the past week. I tried in this order All Stays PRO (paid), Campendium (free), RV Parky (free), and RV Trip Wizard (trial to paid). My choice of the most useful FOR ME of those listed is RV Trip Wizard. My wife and I are NOT full timers we are extended weekend warriors. We camp mostly/preferably in state parks. We try to camp at least one long weekend per month and take at least two longer trips (couple of weeks) each year. We try to visit new campgrounds when possible. We prefer backroads over interstates. From everything I have seen trip planning and requirements for full timers is a bit different than for weekend warriors. Here are some of the observations on each of the products I tried.

All Stays Pro (paid) - Used based on MANY recommendations from YouTube channels. Very disappointed. I think the channels were getting some kind of benefit for promoting All Stays, but maybe not, I don't know for sure. IMHO this product uses very low tech technology. It does include most parks. It does lack routing capability and the web version is not touchscreen responsive on a laptop. The whole interface was just very 'old'. I do have a technology background so I can identify new tech and old tech.
Campendium (free) - Better than All Stays Pro but really just another map layer on top of Google maps. I found it required more clicks to get to the websites of the listed parks. Overall I found the product harder to navigate because they are 'feeding' you the information they want you to see. Similar to Google ads. You can purchase value added features such as trail map layer, cell phone coverage map layer, and others. Campendium is heavily ad supported in the browser window.
RV Parky (free) - I've had this on my phone for quite some time but not really used it. A friend told me they use RV Parky so I thought I would give it a try. The first RV Park I looked up which we already have reservations at was NOT in their system. So I ended my trial and uninstalled it. If I couldn't even find our first stop on an already planned trip how much else was it not 'showing'.
RV Trip Wizard (7 day trial to paid) - The winner! This platform is fee based. $49.00 per year after a free 7 day trial. The best feature that I was wanting is the Driving Radius either in classic (rings) or advanced (actual road distance) You enter how many hours you would like to drive and it will create an overlay that shows on the map how far that extends out in all directions. How many times have you found a great park and then when you map it is way beyond your desired travel hours for the day. For me all the time. It also does the routing with the ability for the user to 'drag' the route to change it. It includes hazards, points of interest, filter by different parks or club memberships. You can create a visitor view to share, export to GPS, email itinerary, print maps, turn by turn. It includes information about the parks, amenities, photos when available and reviews. Calculates costs of travel and stays based on information the user provides.

My DW is still using the Google method but I think I am slowly converting her to RV Trip Wizard. I just wanted to share my experience and hopefully help someone find the right tool sooner. Happy camping and safe travels!