Might as well get my newbie questions out of the way...
Re our 2019 Imagine XLS 17MKE (now into our second season of camping):
1. Wondering if the interior ceiling lights are LED or incandescent. I can’t see how to remove or open the fixtures to change or replace bulbs
2. Is there some kind of schematic drawing that shows the actual locations of things like the winterizing water valves (well-hidden behind kitchen drawers) and wiring & piping routing?
3. The shore power cable plug contains an LED light to show current flowing; but am I correct in assuming it does not also have any overload protection built in?
4. I have to use a Parkit 360 electric dolly to maneuver the trainer in and out of our driveway. I think I may have bent the shaft of the hitch jack, which has jammed a couple times recently, and blown the inline 30-amp fuse. Any suggestions for straightening the shaft?
5. I’m interested in a backup camera, but I want more options than just the Furion plug-in.
6. Also interested in using solar panels (which I already have) but again, prefer more options than Furion.
7. Previous RV was a motor home, which had built-in backup lights. For some reason I assumed a trailer would also have them, if only for parking in the dark. Any suggestions for adding them?
8. Our tow vehicle is a pickup, and with the trailer attached, the gate can’t be lowered very far without hitting the buttons on the hitch jack control. Suggestions?

Any answers or suggestions for where to find answers will be appreciated!