Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't have chucking. If you tow with a traditional 5th wheel hitch you will notice a huge difference. It is just a tighter connection around the ball. I will say that if the road is really bad you still feel it. As far as warranty..I have no clue. My GD dealer also sells the Anderson and Pullrite 2600. My guess is that is does not. However, I am no authority. Like I mentioned earlier I am seriously considering the Reese Goosebox. I know the Lippert has said it will not void warranties on their frames.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We've had our 310GK for 3 years. It's our 1st 5er and we bought it with the Pullrite 2400 so it's the only hitch I've ever used. Never had an issue with the ball sticking. Did have issues with the rotoflex pin box. Pullrite makes a "guard" of sorts because the nature of the hitch causes the rubber piece to work its way out. The initial guard was horrible being a shim, tube, and bolts affair. It clanked horribly. Then Pullrite made a better guard. I called them and asked about my crappy one and to their credit they sent me the new one free of charge. The only problem I have now is light to moderate chucking which some say is the fault of the hitch. Others say a I need a trail air type pin box. But now I see problems with the ball sticking and if it's at an angle I can see why it would. Does the trail air really help with chucking? If so does anyone know which pin box to get for 310GK.
    Last edited by Daveyator; 07-04-2021 at 10:24 AM.
    Dave and Patti
    I can't believe we got another one of these things!
    2023 303RLS
    2021 Ford F350 Supercab SRW SB

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12