We have a new Solitude S2930RL and love it, but one thing has me a bit frustrated. We have a Dish Playmaker and a Wally. It's the same setup I've had in previous trailers and a Class A. I connected the dish to the plug on the Nautilus marked SAT/Living Room. The other two are marked Cable and AUX/Bedroom. Also in the wet bay is a male coax connection marked "Satellite" which GD told me is for a TV outside the coach. With the connection to the SAT/Living Room the setup for the Living Room TV was typical and the reception is excellent. The problem is that I cannot get any satellite reception in the bedroom. In fact, when I try to source that TV with its remote, there is no satellite option in the menu. It's an inexpensive/no name set, but I would think it has to have that option.

Sadly, Customer Service at GD was of little help although they did gladly send a coax schematic. I am able to read it as many years ago I had a Ham radio license (I think it was the one just after Marconi!). I show an orange wire (marked satellite) from the Nautilus to the Living Room TV and only a white wire from there forward to the Bedroom TV.

Do I need to get to the area behind the wall in the door side of the storage bay and do some rewiring? Or, am I showing my age and forgetting the obvious? Any ideas will be appreciated and for any solutions I promise to toast you with some single malt!

Many thanks in advance!