User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There are plenty of cheap wireless observation cameras out there you could temporarily mount somewhere for when it's time to park, or install a permanent setup. I have neither and I get out of my truck about 20 times because I'm scared to death of damaging it when I'm out on the road. Even keep a tape measure with me so when I need to back right up to something, I can draw two reference lines with chalk, or lay a couple sticks down next to the truck so I can see exactly how far I've gone/have to go. That last 5 feet is unnerving

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JCR GD View Post
    Good advise above. You may also consider getting a few orange cones to use as guides as you back. They will provide visual ques as to where you need to be as you back. I use them sometimes even with a "helper" especially in some of the more difficult compound turn backing situations.
    I have already used my water hose(white). I lay it out in a line where I want my wheels, and the end of the hose where I need to stop the back of the rig, just as if you would use painted parking lot lines. It works very well.
    2020 Grand Design Reflection 303RLS 5th Wheel
    2013 Ford F250 Super Duty, King Ranch, 6.7 Diesel, HD Tow Package
    B&W Companion Slider RVK3405
    Timbren Rear Suspension Enhancement System R250SDG
    Titan 50 Gallon Fuel Tank

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12