Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Solitude 310GK-R slide out width

We are looking to upgrade to the Solitude 310GK-R. I did try searching for this but didn’t find anything. We currently keep our fiver in covered storage but as with most things the cost goes up every year and soon we will not be able to afford it. I may have to bring her to our house to store and may need to add some fence to put it into on the side of the house. Already got a 50amp plug but need to know widths before starting things. I know slide in width would be around 101” but not sure about slide out width, if anyone knows please add that info.
    Cheers
    Pete & Betty
    2012 F250 Super Duty 4x4 6.7 Diesel
    2015 Reflection 29RS
    Palm Harbor, FL

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leons_Bad_Side View Post
    We are looking to upgrade to the Solitude 310GK-R. I did try searching for this but didn’t find anything. We currently keep our fiver in covered storage but as with most things the cost goes up every year and soon we will not be able to afford it. I may have to bring her to our house to store and may need to add some fence to put it into on the side of the house. Already got a 50amp plug but need to know widths before starting things. I know slide in width would be around 101” but not sure about slide out width, if anyone knows please add that info.
    Cheers
    Roughly (within a few inches) the bedroom and dinning room slides extend 3 feet. So add 6' to the 8-1/2' (101") to have both slides open. The kitchen slide extends about 2'.

Chris
    Chris & Karen
    Fort Collins, CO
    2017 F-350 SRW 6.7 Lariat Value CC LB 4x4
    2018 Solitude 310GK - Sold 7/2023

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for that.
    Pete & Betty