User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New to GD and new to campers/RV's

Hey yall, I am the proud new owner of a '21 Reflection 150 240RL. I travel out of town for work and have always lived out of hotels, and frequently tent camp on my time off. I looked at Cougar, Avalanche, Chaparral, Alpine, Sprinter, Open Range, Impression, Carbon, and Passport before finding the Reflection, and from the moment I stepped inside this thing I could tell the build quality was just flat out a level above the rest, even the $60k cougars and Alpines.

The first thing that struck me was how solid the floor felt. So many of the others you'd find soft spots in the floors here and there. The second thing was not only the size of the shower, but the fact that at 6'4" I could stand straight up with headroom, whereas every other RL I looked at, my head only fit in the skylight. I crawled all over, under and through this thing and could find nothing that seemed "chinsy" compared to all the others I looked at.

The only box that wasn't checked for me was a fireplace, but I never work north of NC, and the majority of my off-time camping will be boondocking anyway. The 35000btu furnace seems to be pretty easy on propane and really provides a ton of heat by itself. I couldn't be happier with it!

Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to the family! You'll find lots of helpful, friendly folks on the forum who will be happy to answer any questions you have.

You can create a signature block with your RV and tow vehicle information (see mine below). That way you won't have to repeat that information whenever you post or ask a question. You can create a signature by going to:

Forum Actions (on menu bar) -> Edit Profile -> Edit Signature (under My Settings on the left)

Rob
    U.S. Army Retired
    2012 F350 DRW CC LB Lariat PS 6.7
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS, disc brakes,
    Sailun LRG tires, solar, DP windows, W/D
    (Previously in a Reflection 337RLS)
    Full time since 08/2015

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Second Chance View Post
    Welcome to the family! You'll find lots of helpful, friendly folks on the forum who will be happy to answer any questions you have.

You can create a signature block with your RV and tow vehicle information (see mine below). That way you won't have to repeat that information whenever you post or ask a question. You can create a signature by going to:

Forum Actions (on menu bar) -> Edit Profile -> Edit Signature (under My Settings on the left)

Rob
    Good deal, I caught onto the signature trend, thanks for the tip!
    2021 Reflection 150 Series 240RL, Powerhorse 2300i x2
    11/02 Dodge Ram 3500, 4X4, QC/LB, DRW, ISB250/460, NV5600, 3.73, Cooper ST Maxx 255/80R17 Curt A16 rail mount

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats and Welcome!

Red
    Location - Wherever the road takes us...Full-timers
    2015 Momentum 380
    2019 Ram Dually