Hey yall, I am the proud new owner of a '21 Reflection 150 240RL. I travel out of town for work and have always lived out of hotels, and frequently tent camp on my time off. I looked at Cougar, Avalanche, Chaparral, Alpine, Sprinter, Open Range, Impression, Carbon, and Passport before finding the Reflection, and from the moment I stepped inside this thing I could tell the build quality was just flat out a level above the rest, even the $60k cougars and Alpines.

The first thing that struck me was how solid the floor felt. So many of the others you'd find soft spots in the floors here and there. The second thing was not only the size of the shower, but the fact that at 6'4" I could stand straight up with headroom, whereas every other RL I looked at, my head only fit in the skylight. I crawled all over, under and through this thing and could find nothing that seemed "chinsy" compared to all the others I looked at.

The only box that wasn't checked for me was a fireplace, but I never work north of NC, and the majority of my off-time camping will be boondocking anyway. The 35000btu furnace seems to be pretty easy on propane and really provides a ton of heat by itself. I couldn't be happier with it!