User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Extra Fuel Tank

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had a Titan 55-gallon replacement tank installed. Only regret is I did not do it sooner.
    Regards, Bruce, Lin An, Kenji & Suki (Our two Akitas)
    2019 Solitude 310GK-R
    2015 Ram 3500 Big Horn CC, TD, Aisin Tranny, DRW

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Give AttaTank in Fort Worth Tx a look, as well as Transfer Flow. They both are DOT legal for both Diesel and Gasoline,,,and Pricey!!! But they work.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I installed the titan 60 gal replacement tank and an RDS 40 gal combo tank tool box.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    2019 F350 diesel.
    Replaced the factory tank with a Titan tank.
    No regrets.Even uses the same sending unit.You will need to get your distance to empty recalibrate by the dealer.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    2012 F-350 Short bed. Replaced the factory tank with a Titan 60 gallon. Did it myself, fairly simple except getting the hoses and electrical connectors unhooked in that tight space. Reprogrammed my tank size with the FORScan software.. also really easy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2020 Reflection 311BHS / 16K Airborne Sidewinder
    TV: 2012 Ford F-350 King Ranch / Airlifter Ultimate 5000 air bags / 16K Curt Hitch

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’ve been looking for an in bed and below the rails tank (30 gal +/-) for my CCSB 2500HD. The 26 gallon OEM tank is killing me on stops every 3 hours when towing. I need it to be below the rails because of my hard tonneau cover used when not towing. The Titan and S&B after market tanks are not options due to the mounting location of my on board air compressor and fuel lift pump. Has anyone out there found something that fits the bill and would offer a recommendation on? Thanks!

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I went with an RDS toolbox/fuel tank combo that sits below the rails. This place was the best price shipped when I ordered 10 years ago. https://3gtoolboxes.com/auxiliary-fu...nd-toolbox.php

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12