Hello everyone,

I’m in the process of picking up a 2019 Reflection 367BHS. I’m totally new to RV’s but I’ve been spending hour sifting thru various threads on here.

I’ll be living in the RV full time until my house is constructed. The first month or so will be off the grid as I await the installation of water and power.

I’m in the PacNW so there isn’t a ton of sunlight available year round for solar so I’ll be picking ul a generator. I’ll probably go with an Onan 4500i or a Westinghouse igen4500. I have a few dogs that will need to be kept cool on the rare hot days so I think a larger generator would be best.

The RV only has one deep celled battery and that has me worried a bit. I have no background in wiring or electrical work, but I feel like a more powerful battery bank should be installed. I’ve read good things about making a bank of golf cart batteries so I will probably look into that.

Anyways, I’ll stop rambling. Just wanted to make my presence known and to say thanks for putting together a great resource for new folks like myself. Thanks to the info I’ve read here, I’ll probably survive 10 days instead of the 3 hours prior to finding this place haha.

RB