Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bathroom vent fan Momentum 395ms

The vent fan in the master bathroom I see it, but how do I operate it? The switch before the staircase to the bedroom controls the kitchen fan, and it's driving me 🍌 bananas. Is it manual? I mean it does have a twist knob and the wife twisted and opened it but how does the fan run? I told her to leave it alone till we get some insight. Thanks for any input.
    Momentum 395ms
    Ford F450

Rolling Along
    Whatever state the landing gear sits upon (Texas c
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoosenMaverick View Post
    The vent fan in the master bathroom I see it, but how do I operate it? The switch before the staircase to the bedroom controls the kitchen fan, and it's driving me [emoji529] bananas. Is it manual? I mean it does have a twist knob and the wife twisted and opened it but how does the fan run? I told her to leave it alone till we get some insight. Thanks for any input.
    Momentum 395ms
    Ford F450
    It's manual open/close and there's just a black push plunger style on/off switch. That's it.

We upgraded.

Full-time Traveling Family ,'21 Momentum 395MS-R, '21 F450 King, 2000watts solar, Dual Victron MP-II 12/3000 2 x 120v, 1220ah LiFePo4

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks...realized the little button came broken. Although it works..always the small things. Thanks for the help.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @A.Texas.Yankee one more momentum question...will the 15/20 watt power, keep the refrigerator on? when I take her back to storage? We're headed back out on a trip Thursday, headed home from Margaritaville today. Thanks.

Rolling Along
    Whatever state the landing gear sits upon (Texas c
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoosenMaverick View Post
    @A.Texas.Yankee one more momentum question...will the 15/20 watt power, keep the refrigerator on? when I take her back to storage? We're headed back out on a trip Thursday, headed home from Margaritaville today. Thanks.
    If you're referring to 15/20 AMP (like normal household wall outlet power from extension cord), then absolutely. As long as you don't have any other 120AC devices running that'll trip your breaker. If it's just the fridge, you'll be fine.

If that isn't what you mean I'll need more information in what you're referring to.

Full-time Traveling Family ,'21 Momentum 395MS-R, '21 F450 King, 2000watts solar, Dual Victron MP-II 12/3000 2 x 120v, 1220ah LiFePo4

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by A.Texas.Yankee View Post
    It's manual open/close and there's just a black push plunger style on/off switch. That's it.

We upgraded.

What did you upgrade to?