User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

375RES as my Tiny House

Hi all, I work full time from home (Telepsychiatry) & am happily (albeit exhausted-ly) in process of downsizing to my 375RES 5th wheel. Bought it in November - first RV ever. I’m a widow, so this is a BIG deal - lots of stuff to say goodbye to. But I have always wanted to live tiny & now ... I am 😁. 3 weeks into living in it in great RV park, but still cleaning out stick/bricks. Storage Units next. Hope to be DONE by end of May. I realize already that this will not be my traveling unit. Too big & too much. Hoping to do van conversion in 2022, or get smaller TT for trips with son/wife/their 3 littles. So far (in 3 weeks) have survived hyper-extension of leveling Jack, and failure of Thetford toilet valve. (Resulting in flood that, thank God, I woke up in time to notice! No big damage - whew! Now have Dometic 320 toilet 😊&#128522

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to the forum. I'd be excited to see the van conversion project. Excellent choice on that toilet swap!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    2023 Momentum 398M-R
    2023 Ford F-450

SOLD - 2021 Reflection 311BHS
    SOLD - 2017 Momentum 399TH