Greetings All, Well today we sighed paperwork for a Brand New 2022 build for a GD 315RLTS unit. The lead time is 16 weeks to get built and to our dealer. We are SUPER Happy with unit and can hardly wait to start experiencing the life style. My wife Cheryl and myself are about 72 months away from our planned retirement time and are paving the way to become snow birds. We live in a nice STICKS and BRICKs home in Saratoga NY and will NOT be there when it snows so my 58 years of shoveling snow are almost over.... We are NEW yes but have spent the last 6 months visiting and researching all the data.... Its a wonderful day today..... I know many trials and tribulations coming our way but we do not want to jump into a rocking chair quite yet... BRING IT ..... so I'm reading every post here 3 times and educating myself.... Wonderful dealership in Syracuse NY we did the deal with... We maxed it..... So thank you to all who try to help us entry level people.... Soon I hope to be helping out too...
Jerry and Cheryl in Saratoga NY 12020