Hello everyone, I'm excited to be part of the GD family!

I purchased a new 2021 Reflection 315RLTS TT three weeks ago. I'm parked at a location with a 50amp RV outlet and 15amp outlets available--I've tested all of them and they appear to be putting out good power. I don't think the converter is charging my battery though as the battery meter reflects a low reading while I get some of the AC circuits from shore power (microwave, powered recliners) working. The electric fireplace is also not working even when plugged into a 50amp outlet. If I connect my truck 7-pin cable with the truck running, the battery charges (max reading on the battery indicator in the panel).

I took off the cover of the furnace under the coffee bar area behind the breaker/fuse panel and found my converter ( WF-9800 Series Deckmount Converter-Charger). Both fuses were intact but I didn't get a voltage reading across the pos/neg test terminals with the AC power on. The converter doesn't appear to be on at all (no hum, no fan, etc). I flipped the converter breaker a few times and nothing changes.

I'm sure that I'm doing something wrong . Maybe I need the battery disconnect in off position to charge from shore?

Any help would be appreciated!