2 questions:

1) Is it safe to travel with a full freshwater tank (43 gallons - approx 358 pounds) and half tank gray water (22.5 - approx 187 pounds) - with a combined weight of approx 545 in total liquid weight for short or long distances ? I need to swish around my gray water tank to hopefully unstick a sensor. I cannot dump my freshwater tank (with about 2.8 cups of bleach to sanitize) at the storage location. My game plan is to tow from the storage location back to my house, approx 30 miles, to dump the freshwater tank. I will dump the gray water tank when I get to our campsite, approx 130 miles from my house. I do not plan on filling the freshwater tank at the house this time, as the campground has water hookup, although I would like to know if you all fill up the freshwater tank at home, and travel long distances?

Weight is not an issue, as I am renting a RAM 3/4 diesel truck, with a payload capacity between 3000, to 3500 pounds. If I understand the numbers, I have about 1,819 of payload for the 22MLE. With the water/gray water, that adds up to 524 pounds. I have little else in the rig, but just to be safe I would say another 50 pounds. So I think I am well within the 22MLE payload limit.

2) While de-winterizing my rig, I typically run only 1 faucet at a time. However, towards the end, I started to run 2 (one in the kitchen and the other in the bathroom - both cold water). It makes sense that the water pump had to work harder to accommodate the demands, but is that ok or safe for the pump to work that hard ??? Upon hearing the water pump work harder, I decided to slow down and just do one at a time, as I was not sure if it was safe for the water pump to work that hard.
What says you all ??

As always, many thanks in advance and sorry for the newbie questions.

Mitch Frank
22MLE