User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MooManChu View Post
    Will do. Actually, I was thinking of different use cases since I also have issues dropping lines in the front cap to the battery (I believe the fiberglass insulation is glued in place along with the aluminum cage). Grand Design did a hell of a job sealing up the cap, which is a good thing. I am going the portable power station route. 530+ Wh Li-ion Battery/Inverter for $340 on sale at Costco. Not the cheapest setup out there but Costco has a liberal return policy. Problem solved. I can charge it during the day while driving. Also I can have a spare power source I can use for non-camping activities... Really don't need anything else running 110v so this should work well with the 12v-24v converters I have.
    That's a great solution as well!

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk
    Mark & Mary. Full-timing across the USA (and Canada)!
    Current Coach: 2021 Grand Design Reflection 320MKS
    Current Rig: 2019 Ford F350 SD Crew Cab, w/8' box, Lariat, SRW, 6.7l Diesel

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonShadow_1911 View Post
    That's a great solution as well!

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk
    Albeit,I am always wary of Li-Ion batteries and those rare occurrences where they overheat and burn in these all-in-one sytems... not thrilled that's next to my head when sleeping..I am a risk guy so I think about these things.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12