Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

376TH like toy haulers

I saw a post at one time that I believe was on this board. It listed the similar 376 style TH from other manufacturers. Anyone help with this info please? With Covid, our plans have been delayed so I may as well do more research... I know about the Montana 382th and the Riverstone 32FLTH.

Oldcow
    2023 F450
    2013 Outback 300RB
    2018 DR650
    2004 Kawasaki ZRX 1224R

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldcow View Post
    I saw a post at one time that I believe was on this board. It listed the similar 376 style TH from other manufacturers. Anyone help with this info please? With Covid, our plans have been delayed so I may as well do more research... I know about the Montana 382th and the Riverstone 32FLTH.

Oldcow
    oldcow, I know this is an old post, but I just came across it and I have some answers form doing a similar search.
    Cedar Creek Silverback edition 37RTH - Deal stock only
    Riverstone 37FLTH
    Riverstone 42FSKG
    Fuzion 410 must have been discontinued as I can't find anything newer than 2019.

We are still looking, but from what I've researched the 376THS is the best overall for us. Outdoor kitchen, 30 gal refuel station, and above all slide in access to the bathroom and bedroom.

Mike
    2022 376THS-R w/B&W Companion 25K puck hitch
    MORryde 3 axle 7K IS w/disk brakes
    2021 GMC 3500 Denali DRW
    2014 HD CVO Limited

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sauced Hog View Post
    oldcow, I know this is an old post, but I just came across it and I have some answers form doing a similar search.
    Cedar Creek Silverback edition 37RTH - Deal stock only
    Riverstone 37FLTH
    Riverstone 42FSKG
    Fuzion 410 must have been discontinued as I can't find anything newer than 2019.

We are still looking, but from what I've researched the 376THS is the best overall for us. Outdoor kitchen, 30 gal refuel station, and above all slide in access to the bathroom and bedroom.

Mike
    Saw the Cedar Creek and did not like it. I believe its narrower and did not feel as nice or maybe as high end as the GD. We have recently found the Riverstone 37FLTH online and have to admit it has us intrigued. The prices get carried away with the Legacy trim but you get a lot of features as disc brakes, solar and more. We will probably try to find a unit that is one or 2 years old sometime in the next 2 years. We also love the 376ths but may prefer the 376th with the 2 pantries. Access to bath and bedroom is nice for sure with the THS.

Oldcow
    2023 F450
    2013 Outback 300RB
    2018 DR650
    2004 Kawasaki ZRX 1224R

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oldcow
    Keystone use to make it in the raptor line but I don't see it on their website anymore. They do make it in the Montana High Country. 382th and 383th
    2021 351MR
    2017 Jayco 377rlbh (sold)

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cannon07 View Post
    Keystone use to make it in the raptor line but I don't see it on their website anymore. They do make it in the Montana High Country. 382th and 383th
    Yes I have seen the Montana. I prefer the GD.

Oldcow
    2023 F450
    2013 Outback 300RB
    2018 DR650
    2004 Kawasaki ZRX 1224R

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes I have seen the Montana. I prefer the GD.

Oldcow
    I started looking for this type of TH last year. There aren't too many of them out there and some look downright cheap when using the GD as a comparison. I retire next year and hope to pick up a new 2021 after the 2022's hit the lots. hard to say what the market will be like then? Production has come to a crawl and dealers are getting premium prices.
    Good luck with your search.
    Mike
    2021 GMC 3500 Denali DRW
    2014 HD CVO Limited

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sauced Hog View Post
    I started looking for this type of TH last year. There aren't too many of them out there and some look downright cheap when using the GD as a comparison. I retire next year and hope to pick up a new 2021 after the 2022's hit the lots. hard to say what the market will be like then? Production has come to a crawl and dealers are getting premium prices.
    Good luck with your search.
    Mike
    Have you been inside a Riverstone 37FLTH?

Oldcow
    2023 F450
    2013 Outback 300RB
    2018 DR650
    2004 Kawasaki ZRX 1224R

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have you been inside a Riverstone 37FLTH?

Oldcow
    I've only done the video tour. My wife likes the lighter colors. I really like an outdoor kitchen which the Riverstone doesn't have. The garage size with the bed down is around 58 inches. Should be ok for the bike, but anything taller would have to be removed to sleep in the bedroom. It is nice the garage extends to 87 inches though. That's pretty tall. No access to the bed or bathroom with the slide in is kind of the deal breaker for us.
    Mike
    2021 GMC 3500 Denali DRW
    2014 HD CVO Limited

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also the Riverstones are very heavy. I believe the one I looked at before buying a G.D. was #24 ,000 GVW. G.D. is #20 ,000