Hello Folks,

While doing preventative maintenance on my 2021 Imagine 2800bh, i noticed a wet spot on the driveway beneath the passenger basement entry door area. OUtside it had been dry and warm so this stood out to me. When i looked underneath, i could see the plastic film over the Osb saturated with water. All tanks are empty, i verified the coreplast was dry after of this area, and the basement is dry with no signs of water from a potential leak from the wetbay area.
I also looked at all roof seals, door seals etc with no "smoking gun" found. So far i re caulked around the basement doors, fwd position lights on either side of the front walls, re caulked the rock shield/front cap area etc.

Any other ideas on this? The only odd thing i noticed is that if you peel the seal/aesthetic rubber cap off the fwd edge of the sidewalls where they meet the front cap (looks like a track or groove covered by a rubber cap), you can see the screw heads that are screwed into the wall (i assume this is to aid in securing the front cap to the walls), and i found a few that spin freely and at least six that are rusty etc. This is odd considering the rest of these screws are black and not showing signs of rust. Wouldnt they have installed black or stainless steel screws to prohibit rust etc? and what exactly do these "screw" into? and to me these look like they are NOT water tight as well as the aesthetic seal/cap that goes over the top of them. Should those be covered by caulk or sealed? and could water look into the wall and down to the floor and get trapped between the bottom of the OSB and the plastic cover?

I have a month long trip in a week so taking it to the dealer (2hr drive away) is not an option at this time. Good thing is that im heading into dry season so this isnt imperative that it gets addressed right now unless somehow there is a leak internally and causing water to pool up in that specific spot. The rest of the drop down framed floor towards the drivers side seems dry.