User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also, continual treatment with an enzyme treatment (which is readily available) when you add the first 10 gallons of water after closing up the tank after emptying helps in the breakdown of the solid waste. It makes it flow better when you're emptying the tank which helps to prevent backup. Also, I assume you have the setting to spray the inside of the black tank. We use it each time we empty, which may be more than we need, but it gives us peace of mind.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I leave the black tank closed. I leave the grey tank open until a day or two before I know I will be dumping the black tank. Then I close it so I will have water to flush out the sewer hose. I use the GEO method and always leave a few gallons of water in the black tank to ensure if there is anything in the tank that did not get flushed out it will not harden. Plus being a senior citizen I invariably have to use the rest room when I arrive at my storage site either to pickup or drop off. Due to COVID they no longer allow customers to use their restroom so I have to use my trailer. Since I always have water and chemicals in the black tank it is not a problem.
    2021 Imagine XLS 17MKE
    2020 F150 XLT V6 EcoBoost SuperCrew 4x4 w/Max trailer towing package

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234