User Tag List

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He did add another support rail between the bottom rails, which is where the real twisting was apparent.

Not sure if this is a big issue with most 5vers, but I suspect the pin weight on the 380th is probably too high. For a weekend warriors not loading it to max, it might have been fine with 2 axles, but for full-timers like us where our max was at 19,400 with a 4,200 pound pin weight, it was probably a poor design with just 2 axles. Fortunately, we will probably only pull it another 2-3 years or so, and then it will become a summer home somewhere up north.
    Alan and Kathleen
    2015 Momentum 380TH (RVD2)
    2014 Ford F350 Dually (Stormtrooper)
    2012 Honda Goldwing Navi/ABS (Land Speeder)

Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Dave View Post
    I have a bold in the skin above the middle of the front compartment. Is this the same issue you saw?
    @Super Dave -

Who are you asking? Here are a few forum tips:

1) If you use "Reply With Quote" (to the right of "Reply") as I have here, folks will know to whom you are responding and that person will get a notification.

2) You can also tag folks using the "@" symbol and their user name (as I have done yours) - they'll also get a notification that way.

3) You can create a signature block with your RV and tow vehicle information (see mine below). That way you won't have to repeat that information whenever you post or ask a question - and others won't have to ask. You can create a signature by going to:

Forum Actions (on menu bar) -> Edit Profile -> Edit Signature (under My Settings on the left)

Note: you'll need to have a paid subscription to add an image to your signature.

Rob
    U.S. Army Retired
    2012 F350 DRW CC LB Lariat PS 6.7
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS, disc brakes,
    Sailun LRG tires, solar, DP windows, W/D
    (Previously in a Reflection 337RLS)
    Full time since 08/2015

Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Missing post?
    Howard and Peggy
    2019 Momentum 351M, and 2018 RAM Cummins dually 6-speed.
    His: 1999 Honda Interceptor
    Hers: 2013 Spyder ST-S

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567