User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: XLS Suspension?

Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I installed the EZ Flex on our previous triple axle toyhauler, and the "Before" and "After" difference was huge. I no longer feared bridge connections
    and frost heaves. Excellent product, at a reasonable price.
    Howard and Peggy
    2019 Momentum 351M, and 2018 RAM Cummins dually 6-speed.
    His: 1999 Honda Interceptor
    Hers: 2013 Spyder ST-S

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Hitsman3, just curious as to what you finally did as I am wanting to install the CRE3000 on my 2021 22RBE that has the same bracket. I really would like to do the CRE but looking for confirmation of the fit. Thanks Mark
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitsman3 View Post
    Come to find out MORryde says I can install the CRE3000 as long as my hanger is the same EXACT measurements as (tfgd21bhe) is? I have to assume it is as they are both GD Imagine XLS's. Look identical in the pics. LCI says the road armor won't work because the Road Armor bolt holes are only 6" in width & my current dexter one's are 7-3/4". They say I can use the equaflex as it is a direct replacement for my current set up it's just a bit taller but shouldn't make a difference. Waiting to hear back from MORryde on how wide the CRE3000 is? Thanks for all you guys input, any other thoughts or concerns i should be thinking of?

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Smithmr View Post
    @Hitsman3, just curious as to what you finally did as I am wanting to install the CRE3000 on my 2021 22RBE that has the same bracket. I really would like to do the CRE but looking for confirmation of the fit. Thanks Mark
    After all was said & done I ended up installing the Dexter E-Z Flex https://www.dexteraxle.com/Dexter-E-Z-Flex with Morryde's wet bolt kit & Sumo Springs https://www.superspringsinternationa...r-sumosprings/. I wanted to install the CRE3000 but depending on who I talked to @ Morryde I got a different answer. There has been others that have installed them with no issues that I'm aware of. As for the Dexters & Sumo's, they do make a big difference.
    Jason & Jamie
    2016 F150 Lariat Supercrew 4x4, 5.0L, 3.55
    2020 Imagine XLS 22RBE
    The Great PNW!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123