First time out with the 2021 Momentum 320G been waiting for the snow to melt. Well Tuesday night camping in Durando Colorado the temperature was dropping so decided to turn on the heater. I had plugged in the GFI circuit an ice maker, coffee maker. Tv was on fridge was on. I reached over started to scroll thru the thermostat and something popped. It was the GFI in the bathroom will not reset no matter what and has no voltage tested with a meter. All circuit breakers are in and all fuses look good. Removed all power from trailer and reset all breakers. 110 works in all outlets but nothing on the GFI side. Spoke with Grand design and they are working the issue. Spoke with lazydays and they said that it could be the the Inverter. If the inverter was bad I don't think I would have any 110 at all or should I. Lazydays said check breakers on Inverter there isn't any I can find just on and off button. Is it possible to see a wiring diagram for the GFI circuit somewhere? I hope someone can help still under warranty but have a trip planned in two weeks to Texas. GD said they can send a GFI outlet but I don't think it is the outlet but something down stream. Any advice would be great.