User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Slides slow or not retracting

Quote Originally Posted by sedonami View Post
    Hey all, I'm curious if you've found yourself in a scenario where your slide outs won't retract. We are in a position where our drivers side slide out comes in (almost all the way) but the passenger side starts to move but get's "stuck" and won't budge.

We've called all the Mobile RV Repair shops in the area but looks like we'll need to wait until Monday in order to get this resolved. Any tips or experience you may be able to provide would be greatly appreciated.

What i've tried:
    - Tried to auto level (with slides out) the rig says it's level
    - Tried to lubricate the rails on the slide bottoms
    - Tried to push the stuck slide out while retracting
    We had a similar problem recently. It was a simple fix by our mobile repair guy. He just replaced a circuit up front ( wasn’t even aware it was there). Slides have been working fine ever since.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TNFSolitude View Post
    For situations like this Lippert has a service tech line you can call. Either 574-537-8900 or 574-312-7531 That may be quicker than waiting for a reply here.
    Thanks for sharing these numbers. I'll keep them handy if I run into similar issues!
    2020 GMC Sierra 2500HD Denali
    2021 Reflection 260RD Fifth wheel
    Solar 800 watt 400 ah

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You know what I forgot? There's also an LCI app for your smart phone. Search myLCI in the app store, Android anyway, don't know about Apple. There's support documentation and videos, a Chat tab and Contact Us tab.
    Tom & Nancy
    Newport, MI
    369RL, #302

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123