Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TV mounts in Imagine 2600RB

Does anyone know the manufacturer of the TV mounts in the entertainment centers? The TV has a v-plate that will lift right out, so I'm hoping to find either some mounts I can bolt to a plate or buy another mount to modify, so I can drop the TV about 30" to use it as a computer monitor.

Thanks,

Dan
    2021 Imagine 2600RB + 2022 Duramax Tahoe RST (previous 2017 MBZ GLS450 burnt to the ground, resulting in destroyed garage and house contents a total loss due to smoke damage)

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How about the part number from Grand Design?
    2021 Imagine 2600RB + 2022 Duramax Tahoe RST (previous 2017 MBZ GLS450 burnt to the ground, resulting in destroyed garage and house contents a total loss due to smoke damage)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Our TV was stolen during lot damage repairs at the local dealer. The TV mount is a Lippert part and was only available as a complete unit 3 years ago. Ridiculously priced too.

Removed the reminding mount hardware, added a piece of 3/4" behind it was previously mounted, and pocket screwed it to the cabinet ends. The new mount was attached with t-nuts and bolts (thru the plywood).

Seems to have survived about 20,000 miles just fine.
    Jeff and Mary
    2017 2600RB
    2022 F250 Lariat CC 6.7 w/ Max Tow
    Round Rock, (Donut Capital of Texas) <><

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivercityjeff View Post
    Our TV was stolen during lot damage repairs at the local dealer. The TV mount is a Lippert part and was only available as a complete unit 3 years ago. Ridiculously priced too.
    Our good friends at Pharr RV quote $100 for 690506. A little steep to just replace the wedge bracket that got stolen with the TV, but not that unreasonable for the whole mount.

It does make me think I might install some screws when I store the trailer, but then the thieving yahoos would probably just break the whole thing off of the wall, which is much worse than losing a $200 TV.

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We able able to reuse our tv mount in our 295RL when installing a larger 43" Smart TV. Just removed the factory VESA mount and remounted it an inch higher because the new TV backside holes were offset by 1" higher from original factory TCL.

Should be able to use an after market mount to replace it, but may have to use new holes in cabinet. 30" dropable bracket maybe hard to find though.
    Jim and Annette
    2019 Reflection 150 295RL
    US Army Veteran
    Missouri (AKA Misery)

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I looked at drop mounts. They are all too big and put the VESA pattern too high to work for a 32" TV.

I'm going to take a second mount and make an extension bracket to drop it down once we park.