Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

PU new 337RLS in 3 days

We will be picking up our new 337RLS this Thursday and I'm just a little concerned because of all the rumors floating around the web about the build quality of RV's suffering during the pandemic. Is there anything in particular that I should be looking for on our walk through, or is there nothing to be concerned with? As a side note, I own a tool store/repair business and I also flip houses and understand electrical, plumbing and building in general. I have the ability to repair just about anything on the trailer, but don't feel I should have to when buying a new one. Just wanting to cover all my bases. I'm excited and nervous at the same time for Thursday to get here. TIA for any pointers.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Take your time and verify everything. Ask questions. If you do a search on here for PDI, you'll find some check list created by our own members. Like I said, verify the operation of everything, water pump, ac, furnace, windows, drawers.... we only found a few very minor things that were fixed under warranty. The majority roll away very happy but like anything else, there's a small minority that have found major issues. The great thing with GD is the aftersale support. However, these days, you might have to wait a while for that work which is why it's best to catch it at the PDI.
    Steph & Lise
    2019 F150 Lariat 2.7 EB
    2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE