User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Imagine XLS17MKE tow vehicle --?

Hi, is anybody towing the Imagine XLS17MKE with a Ford F150 with ecoboost or a Ford Expedition with ecoboost. 9,250 lb. listed tow capacity with a anti sway bar/ weight distribution hitch?
    How is it working out?
    Thanks.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gperpi View Post
    Hi, is anybody towing the Imagine XLS17MKE with a Ford F150 with ecoboost or a Ford Expedition with ecoboost. 9,250 lb. listed tow capacity with a anti sway bar/ weight distribution hitch?
    How is it working out?
    Thanks.
    I tow a 22mle with a F150 2.7 EB, regular tow package and Husky Centerline wdh. It's working out OK but we do have to be mindful of the payload. Our payload is 1426 and packed for camping our tongue weight is around 760. The EB engines are power houses. Low end torque from the turbos is great on hills. On the highway, going 60 to 65 mph we are usually in 8th gear, 2000 rpm and 11mpg. Approximately.
    Steph & Lise
    2019 F150 Lariat 2.7 EB
    2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks a lot for the quick reply. The MLE22 looks like it is about 500 lbs. more so the same ball park. I like the design and am considering one of these. I like the queen bed with a step out on each side. Grand Design looks like a better build than most!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've got a Transcend 261bh, 7600# gross...
    I'm towing it with a 21 f150 with the 3.5 and the 'normal' tow package... (11,200 limit)

Your limiting weight number is going to be cargo capacity of the tow vehicle... (Mine is 1875, but I spec'd the options being mindful of CCC)

Power and stability is no problem with a BlueOx SwayPro...

Sent from my LM-G900 using Tapatalk
    2021 Transcend 261bh
    2021 Ford F-150 3.5eb

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you.

[QUOTE=sirtate;367333]I've got a Transcend 261bh, 7600# gross...
    I'm towing it with a 21 f150 with the 3.5 and the 'normal' tow package... (11,200 limit)

Your limiting weight number is going to be cargo capacity of the tow vehicle... (Mine is 1875, but I spec'd the options being mindful of CCC)

Power and stability is no problem with a BlueOx SwayPro...

Sent from my LM-G900 using Tapatalk[/QUOTE

That is great info. My Ford payload capacity is listed as 1,700 lbs. and with the XLS17MKE
    Weighing slightly less I might be OK.