User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2021 GD Momentum 376ths- 3 season door add

Hi All,

First time RVer here looking to go full time for a year with wife and daughter. Having a quiet working space is very important for me and the mid house bunk or rear toy hauler area just doesn’t work/ realistic with the noise our little one makes

The 376ths is an excellent option IF I can get the toy hauler space to function as an office. It’s heated and cooled which is great but I would have to leave the ramp door down at all times which is not feasible if it’s raining or loud outside.

So, looking to add a 3 season door but GD and lippert said they cannot do the mod. Working with dealer to see if they can do mod but wanted to check here if someone came across this issue or if anyone had a creative solution

Thanks in advance!!

Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your biggest problem is finding something that will fit that smaller opening.

You may have to go with something custom made, like from a boat upholsterer. They may be able to make a canvas snap on piece with a zippered door for you.

You won't find anything like the 3 season door that will work there.
    Steve- Inventory Manager at Tom Schaeffer's RV, Shoemakersville, PA www.tomschaeffers.com
    [email protected]
    2011 RAM 3500 SRW Outdoorsman Edition 4X4, 6.7 Cummins--TWEAKED!
    2021 Reflection 310RLS