User Tag List

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Joined the club... 2021 Reflection 337RLS

I've purchased a 2021 Reflection 337RLS and will be taking delivery on the 15th. Actually, I'll be taking delivery from the dealer, but then having someone deliver it to my hunt camp 3 hours away in north florida where it will stay for most of the time. I'm having someone deliver it because I'm in the middle of switching trucks and don't want to install the 5th wheel just to switch trucks in a few weeks.

The coach will be mainly used as a 2nd home at my hunting property, and then taken on vacations whenever we decide to - but I'll be setting it up in a way I can actually work remote from my hunt camp - which is quite exciting!

I'll be mainly running on generator power at camp, and using a gravity fed well water system to connect to (we fill a 20ft tall tank using a pump then feed the whole camp with it), and setting up solar as well. The challenge will be that I will have solar off the coach because I will eventually put the coach under carport at camp probably next year.

Either way - super excited to join the club!

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FidelisOne View Post
    I've purchased a 2021 Reflection 337RLS and will be taking delivery on the 15th. Actually, I'll be taking delivery from the dealer, but then having someone deliver it to my hunt camp 3 hours away in north florida where it will stay for most of the time. I'm having someone deliver it because I'm in the middle of switching trucks and don't want to install the 5th wheel just to switch trucks in a few weeks.

The coach will be mainly used as a 2nd home at my hunting property, and then taken on vacations whenever we decide to - but I'll be setting it up in a way I can actually work remote from my hunt camp - which is quite exciting!

I'll be mainly running on generator power at camp, and using a gravity fed well water system to connect to (we fill a 20ft tall tank using a pump then feed the whole camp with it), and setting up solar as well. The challenge will be that I will have solar off the coach because I will eventually put the coach under carport at camp probably next year.

Either way - super excited to join the club!
    Congratulations on your new 337 ! Hunting camp, remote working, and solar.......a wonderful combination. Enjoy your new 337 and have fun !

Dan
    Dan & Carol
    2014 303RLS Reflection #185 (10/2013 build)
    2012 Silverado LTZ Crew Duramax 2500HD
    2700/16K Pullrite Superglide

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats and welcome tomthe group.
    Steph & Lise
    2019 F150 Lariat 2.7 EB
    2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats and welcome to the Forum! Enjoy you new 337.
    2013 Ford Eco Boost CC ( previous)
    2016 Chevy Silverado 2500HD
    2019 Reflection 297 RSTS