So, we've purchased our first TT and we're looking to pick up our 21BHE at some point in the next week or two. We have car camped pretty regularly the past couple years, but are looking to up our game.

I'm completely new to the travel trailer world so feel free to respond to me like I'm five. And not in the talk down to me like I'm five, but talk to me like my brain is a sponge and I'm filled with curiosity five. Ha.

We currently have two sedans, so we're looking to get rid of one and purchase a TV that will also serve as our family vehicle.

We're currently looking at a 2019 Nissan Armada - Tow Capacity 8500, Payload 1724. I feel like this should be more than enough. I've read enough boards to know that "you need a truck" is the answer over the half the time. And while I understand that argument I really want to be able to pull this thing with an SUV. It's one of the reasons we went with the BHE to keep us under 25' and on the lighter side. I haven't pulled a trailer since my early 20s so I want some room for error to get used to it. And I plan on going on a couple weekend trips close to Atlanta where we live in the next month before we head up to Maine for a few weeks this summer.

We'll be getting a WDH and a brake control system with our trailer.

My kids are 6 and 4 and we weigh 400 between the four of us. I've read conflicting reports of what the tongue weight is. Just want to make sure I'm not missing anything before we make the purchase.

Look forward to your responses and excited to get out on the road.