New to the forums, but have already picked up some very valuable information just browsing, I'm excited to learn more.

We just purchased our 2400BH in Florida about three weeks ago and have had it parked at our home (we just sold it) until our move out date.

I saw a lot of forms about clicking noises and heating issues, but in each case the heater never worked, or worked sporadically. This is not my issue.

I have heat (a lot of heat actually... the ducks are hot to the touch-not warm, maybe that's an issue too?). My issue is that there is a clicking sound while the heat is on. It is coming from the unit itself (I pulled out all the drawers to verify).

I have attached a video link (one by the unit itself and the other outside the air intake from the master bedroom). You can make out the clicking noise on the later easier, but it is still there on the former.

Having purchased it in Florida and being in Tennessee (plus it being parked) we had no need to use the heat, but we moved out of the house and its 45 tonight.

Any ideas would be grateful.