Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Towing mirrors

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Towing mirrors

I have a 2021 GX 460 & am looking for a good set of towing mirrors. Has anyone tried these ?

https://www.milenco.com/products/mir...-towing-mirror

Thank you in advance
    Larry

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I haven't tried those, but I've tried a couple different add on mirrors over the years with not good results. What vehicle are you going to put them on? If you have a truck or truck type SUV, I suggest that you get a set of aftermarket direct replacement towing mirrors or factory towing mirrors.

I think you'll be much happier.

John

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can't speak to that specific model but we went with the k source from etrailer and don't. There's a small vibration in them that makes them almost useless.
    Steph & Lise
    2019 F150 Lariat 2.7 EB
    2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You have to think about how you mount these, but I am pretty happy with them, especially for the price: https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0002...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Then again, I forgot them when we went to pick up the trailer and drove from SLC to Seattle with two overnights and just stock mirrors, so maybe I'm not discerning enough to say...
    2021 Imagine 2600RB + 2022 Duramax Tahoe RST (previous 2017 MBZ GLS450 burnt to the ground, resulting in destroyed garage and house contents a total loss due to smoke damage)