User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: All set to go

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This what I ended up with but I still truly hate it

I repurposed one of the toilet paper roll holders to act as a platform for the regulator to hold it in place
    The weight and force it was putting on the connection I didn’t like

Maybe people who use their trailer more or in colder areas prefer these interior wet bays but I don’t

This is my major dislike with Imagine. The shower I prefer on the outside and an exterior water connector
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0698.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	95.8 KB 
ID:	35460

2021 Imagine 2400 BH
    2018 GMC Sierra 4x4 crew
    2021 Imagine 2400 BH
    2018 GMC Sierra 4x4 Crew 1840lb payload

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AZMike View Post
    I used these.

Attachment 35449
    That is what I was looking for. I'll have to see if I have enough length on the pipes to trim the old fitting off.

Tell ya, add 'Sharkbite' to the product name and add $8.00. That stuff is crazy expensive.
    Mike & Lisa
    Central Florida
    2021 Imagine 2970RL
    1996 Chevy K3500 Crew SRW 7.4L Gas

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NB Canada View Post
    This what I ended up with but I still truly hate it

I repurposed one of the toilet paper roll holders to act as a platform for the regulator to hold it in place
    The weight and force it was putting on the connection I didn’t like

Maybe people who use their trailer more or in colder areas prefer these interior wet bays but I don’t

This is my major dislike with Imagine. The shower I prefer on the outside and an exterior water connector

2021 Imagine 2400 BH
    2018 GMC Sierra 4x4 crew
    The interior water is/was a challenge. I've probably spent more time on that than anything else on the trailer. I had been putting the regulator and filter at the water source. But lately I've been in some camp spots that had some very odd (stupid) water spigots. Mostly to close to the ground or too close to the power pole, etc . . . I was constantly putting things together and then taking them apart because the configuration was wrong.

With my new setup I have a 4' hose that is connected to the filter and it goes out hte bottom of the wet bay and then connect the hose to the spigot and the 4' hose. We are getting ready to head out for two weeks with multiple stops so I am hoping it will make my water connection life easier.
    Mike & Lisa
    Central Florida
    2021 Imagine 2970RL
    1996 Chevy K3500 Crew SRW 7.4L Gas

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I guess we agreed with the GDRV focus groups that chose to have a wet bay, it was a feature that we liked. On two of the three previous trailers we’ve had we never used the outside shower, the only time an outdoor shower was used was on our Bonair tent trailer, close to 45 years ago. That use was in no service provincial parks. The only time the wet bay shower is used on our Imagine is when winterizing and “summerizing”. The shower is also on the street side which in most places we camp is great to drain water away from your campsite, but may not be so great for neighbours.
    I am old school, the cheapie $13 regulator goes on the spigot, dropping the pressure in the hose, which depending on direct sun can get seriously pressurized over and above the spigot pressure. My filter and more expensive regulator with gauge (had it for years) is securely tucked in the wet bay. An elbow fitting and quick connect hoses makes setup rather easy.
    Our other TTs, a Terry and a Northwoods, both had external hose hookup, nowhere to hide your filter and or pressure gauge. Never used the external showers. Different strokes for different folks.
    Judy & Larry
    Ty and Ali the St Bernard drool machines
    Delta, British Columbia, GWN
    2019 Imagine 2150RB - lovingly christened “IM-A-GENE” towed by Dusty via Andersen 3350.
    2018 F150 SCREW 3.5 EcoBoost Lariat - respectfully christened “Dusty”.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12