Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2022 351m

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BadDogPSD View Post
    Looks like the 351M was replaced with the 351MS. I'm really liking the new 351MS layout. Wardrobe move to the front, bed to the slide. Washer/Dryer hookups moved from garage to the wardrobe.
    Yup, that is the mid-model year (major) change. Our 2022 was delivered before the changes. It appears they used the new LCI frame to accommodate the changes. I like the E-W bed, bedroom layout and benefit of slightly more basement storage… but don’t like the dual-entry bathroom or the Rhino pinbox (although from what I’ve read, the Rhino is built better structurally into the frame).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree on the dual-entry bath... two doors a foot apart? I also just noticed that they swapped the range and refrigerator locations. I wonder if the swap gives any access to the refer with the slide in?

I'm really bummed one of these won't fit into our 39.5' RV garage! But the wife has been makin comments about moving, so that might not be an issue soon.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12