Just a question with no intention to stir the pot
Has anyone else noticed a difference in attitude with some GD owners? We have had our Imagine about 2 1/2 years, and were almost always greeted with at least a smile from other GD owners in RV parks. I don't know if it is Covid or general attitude but owners simply don't seem as friendly, ever though we are all members of the same brand family. A couple of months ago, we were in Moss Landing California at a KOA. On our row was five Imagines including ours. In the three days all the rigs were lined up, no one ever said hi or even acknowledged us. We have had the similar situation in Greagle California also. We never try to be over friendly, but a nod or hello or good morning to fellow RVers would seem to be in order. If we had a profile, we are a couple with no kids or pets. Our rig & site are always pristine. No loud music or yelling. We just enjoy our rig and where we get to go. We have recently seen some posts from people who have attended rallys (we have never been able to get in) and their comment is that the people are stand offish and clanish.
I certainly hope that our fellow owners are not taking themselves or their rigs too seriously, Yes, most of us feel we own a fine brand. I just hope my fellow owners don't start getting the snooty attitude our friends who own the aluminum tin cans of wheels have. (We once were in Tucson with a Airstream rally. Talk about snooty! These tin canners actually looked down at the ground instead of acknowledging a non tin can owner

Thanks for reading