The furnace on our new solitude after 3 months started making a very loud bad bearing like noise. It is an intermittently problem however.
It usually takes 15 minutes before making the noise and sometimes not at all. It is currently at the dealer Nielson RV in St. George for 3 weeks now for various warranty issues. I still have another 2 weeks to wait
before they will even look at it. Nielson says they will not do anything unless they can get it to make the noise in a reasonable period of time. I researched furnace problems on the web and found that it could be
caused by many things. To diagnose the problem it normally would have to be removed a relatively tedious several hour job just to get it out and take a look in there for animal nests, loose debris, or perhaps a bad
motor etc. etc. If they won't spend the time to diagnose it, what do you all think I should do. I guess I could try to find a mobile tech to look at it and pay the labor myself or just continue to use it until it starts making
the noise all the time and then take it to a dealer?