User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I bought my Disc Brake kit from Bill @ StopYourTrailer.com March 2017, just over 4 years ago. I can’t say too many good things about the conversion. The difference is AMAZING.

Bill recommended a local shop just outside of Tampa to do the installation and I had the kit shipped directly to them. I took my Reflection to them at 9 AM and at 4pm they were done. Back then the complete kit cost from Bill was $1,410 and labor was $640.

I WILL NEVER HAVE ANOTHER TRAILER WITHOUT DISC BRAKES. THEY ARE NIGHT AND DAY DIFFERENCE.
    Jerry & Linda
    Emma & Abby our Mini Golden Doodles & JR our Amazon Parrot
    2017 Reflection 337RLS, Build Date 01/2017, Titan Disk Brakes, Goodyear G614s 235/85/16 G Rated tires
    2022 F-450 King Ranch Ultimate, 4,868 lb Payload, Bedrug Bedliner, Andersen Ultimate II Aluminum 5th wheel hitch
    http://visitedstatesmap.com/image/FLGANCSCsm.jpg

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a question for all of you who have installed disk brakes. Where did you have the electric actuator installed?
    Alan and Paula
    2019 Reflection 303 RLS, 2004 Dodge 3500 5.9L
    Magnum 2k watt inverter-charger, 300 AH Battle Born battery bank, 560 watt solar power. 6K axles and disc brakes. Pepwave max transit cellular router.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by deerislandbrew View Post
    I have a question for all of you who have installed disk brakes. Where did you have the electric actuator installed?
    They installed mine in the front compartment, mounted above the battery box attached to the wall that backs up to the propane tank on the other side.
    Jerry & Linda
    Emma & Abby our Mini Golden Doodles & JR our Amazon Parrot
    2017 Reflection 337RLS, Build Date 01/2017, Titan Disk Brakes, Goodyear G614s 235/85/16 G Rated tires
    2022 F-450 King Ranch Ultimate, 4,868 lb Payload, Bedrug Bedliner, Andersen Ultimate II Aluminum 5th wheel hitch
    http://visitedstatesmap.com/image/FLGANCSCsm.jpg

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They installed the actuator in the driver’s side lp tank compartment on our 337RLS.
    Paul and Sue
    2017 Reflection 337RLS, GooseBox hitch
    2019 Ram 3500 Cummins CC SB

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I watched 6 installs at a Rally last month and all but the actuator was installed in the driver's side LP compartment. The one that wasn't was installed in the front generator/battery compartment (not sure why). I know Michael with Performance Trailer Braking recommends the drivers side LP compartment.
    Tom & Misty - Dover, FL
    Gracie, the Black Lab 🐶
    2020 Solitude 344 GK-R
    2018 Dodge Ram 3500 4X4 6.7L Cummins CC/LB/DRW

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Loretta2.0 View Post
    I watched 6 installs at a Rally last month and all but the actuator was installed in the driver's side LP compartment. The one that wasn't was installed in the front generator/battery compartment (not sure why). I know Michael with Performance Trailer Braking recommends the drivers side LP compartment.
    On the Imagine's w/front storage, I'm thinking behind the connection center, against the rear wall so it doesn't interfere with pull-out drawer, and I don't want it exposed to the weather on the tongue. It'd be accessed easily, but couldn't be immediately visible. Has anyone else installed this on an Imagine pull?
    Mark and Judy
    2021 F350 Lariat Crew 4x4 SRW 7.3 Godzilla
    2021 Imagine 2500RL w/Hensley Arrow hitch
    Fleet Manager, Cowlitz County WA Search & Rescue

Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mine is installed in the front compartment on the Driver's side of the coach.
    David and Peggy
    2019 Ford F350 Lariat, 6.7L Diesel, Dually, Long Bed
    Running with 20k Reese Goosebox (Love It) and Ford Factory "Puck" system.
    Stopping with 8,000 lb Disc Brakes and Titan Hydraulic over Electric Brakes system.
    Powering all this fun with 1200 Watts of Solar, two Tesla, Model S, battery modules, 24 volt Victron Inverter.
    2018 Solitude 310 GK

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Loretta2.0 View Post
    If there is room, depending on actuator size, I like the idea of it in the LP compartment. My front storage is completely full.
    Alan and Paula
    2019 Reflection 303 RLS, 2004 Dodge 3500 5.9L
    Magnum 2k watt inverter-charger, 300 AH Battle Born battery bank, 560 watt solar power. 6K axles and disc brakes. Pepwave max transit cellular router.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	38B584F0-B489-4A41-8C5B-1D0C8BCCDDE8.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	792.9 KB 
ID:	34325Plenty of room for the actuator in our 337RLS.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6B1063C4-C95D-4272-85BB-E67BACAF178A.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	726.1 KB 
ID:	34324
    Last edited by Silverbeard; 05-23-2021 at 01:47 PM.
    Paul and Sue
    2017 Reflection 337RLS, GooseBox hitch
    2019 Ram 3500 Cummins CC SB

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234