I've been having problems using the external quick release hose port to the rear of the door on a 2020 Imagine 2600RB It's not allowed me to insert the hose (and yes I pull the collar back to insert). Techs at the dealer tell me there isn't an issue . This trip, with no water pressure, I tried again with no luck. I tried to use a small phillip screwdriver to push back the rear cover inside the port and was able to move it. Then the hose was able to be hooked up. However, the port leaks with the hose inserted. If I play with the hose (rotate in the quick connect) I can get it down to a slow drip.

I'm guessing the quick connect is bad and has been bad since we purchased the trailer (never able to use due to this problem). When the hose is connected to the quick connect on the utility panel, it works with no leaks. How easy is it to replace the rear port? And where can I purchase one? I'm concerned with possible water damage to the wall the QC is mounted on, plus I don't want to have a leak when we go boondocking later this year.