User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier Daddy View Post
    It could happen, we are from the southwest tip, about 20 miles from Kentucky and about 15 miles from Illinois. Turkey Run state park area is the farthest north we've been.
    My wife’s family is from Elberfeld, which I’d guess is pretty close to you.
    John & Kathy
    2014 F250 Lariat FX4 6.2L SBCC
    2014 Reflection 303RLS
    SW Indiana

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My wife and I recently got a 2021 Solitude 310GK. I recently retired and am looking forward to many camping adventures and making memories.
    Happy Retirement and many happy adventures!
    You are bring back a lot of memories of Indiana. Wife and I are from the Kokomo Area originally. Back in the 1980s we lived in Jasper for 10 years. Great camping in Southern Indiana and we have been to most all of the parks mentioned in this thread. A couple more that we remember camping at, Dogwood Lake Glendale Fish Wildlife, West Boggs, Lincoln State Park, Hosier National Forest, Patoka Lake, oh the memories.
    Y'all (Texas adopted us) have great camping up there. Come July/August we'll we back up there visiting family, first staying at Rising Sun and the Vevay area, then eventually moving up to Richmond area and staying at Deer Ridge Camping Resort along I70.
    Last edited by Steven@147; 05-18-2021 at 10:00 AM.
    Steve & Tami Cass - Escapee's, FMCA Members, Texas Fulltimers Since July 2020
    2019 Solitude 3350RL S-Class, 2018 Ram 3500 DRW, Laramie Longhorn, B&W Companion, Texas Class A Non-CDL Drivers License
    Sharing the Fulltime Lifestyle - www.youtube.com/@tsrvadventures3219/videos, Nonprofit Channel

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jkwilson View Post
    My wife’s family is from Elberfeld, which I’d guess is pretty close to you.
    As the crow flies we're about 8 or 9 miles from Elberfeld. My niece and her family lives there.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As the crow flies we're about 8 or 9 miles from Elberfeld. My niece and her family lives there.
    Mostly Zints and Fishers from there and Chandler and formerly Millersburg
    John & Kathy
    2014 F250 Lariat FX4 6.2L SBCC
    2014 Reflection 303RLS
    SW Indiana

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12